Baldwin MIA-CRR, Miami Handleset with Contemporary Round Rose
The Contemporary Miami Entrance Set has just enough of the art deco touch to make it very stylish. The stepped sides of the handleset make it a bold choice, a vintage classic brought into the modern day. The Miami Handleset is available in modern finishes--all of which have a 25 year manufacture's warranty. A grade 2 entryset, it will fit 1-3/4 inch thick doors up to 2-1/2 inches thick. It comes with an adjustable latch that is good for 2-3/8 inch backsets or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from single cylinder, double cylinder, or dummy functions.
Features of the Miami Handleset:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Collection 3/4 Escutcheon Miami Handleset:
- Exterior Overall Length: 18-1/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 9-7/8"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3"
- Interior Deadbolt Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.