Baldwin NEW-TAR, New Hampshire Handleset with Traditional Arched Rose
This front door handle made by Baldwin is a beautifully designed classic that brings out everything that is best in the world of traditional home decor. The New Hampshire Handleset is both elegant and timeless. It is available in high quality finishes including satin nickel (pictured) and venetian bronze; and all of the finishes are backed by a 25 year warranty. The New Hampshire Entrance Set is available as a single cylinder, a double cylinder, or a dummy. It will fit doors with 2-3/8 backsets or 2-3/4 backsets that are 1-3/4 inches up to 2-1/2 inches thick. As part of the Baldwin Reserve Collection, it has a lifetime mechanical warranty and exceeds ANSI Grade 2 lock standards.
Features of the New Hampshire Handleset:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Collection 3/4 Escutcheon New Hampshire Handleset:
- Exterior Overall Length: 17-5/8"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 10-5/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3-1/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 3-1/16"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-21/32"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 3-7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.