Baldwin ELI-TAR, Elizabeth Handleset
The Elizabeth Handleset is a great choice if you are looking for a glamorous way to introduce visitors to your home. The front door is like a first impression, it tells the story of what sort of people live in a house. The Ornate Elizabeth Entrance Set was designed to fit standard doors 1-3/4 inches thick to 2-1/2 inches thick with backsets of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. It is available with your choice of 6 beautiful knobs and levers. Choose from a single cylinder, a double cylinder, or a full dummy handleset. This Grade 2 Entrance Set is available in a stunning array of finish choices.
Features of the Elizabeth Handleset with Traditional Arch Rose:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Collection 3/4 Escutcheon Elizabeth Handleset:
- Exterior Overall Length: 18-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 10-5/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3-5/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-11/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 3-1/16"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-21/32"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 3-7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.