BAL-DEL-TRR, Baldwin Del Mar Entrance Set with Traditional Round Rose Interior Trim
We love the Traditional Del Mar Handleset for its simple, clean lines. There is something so beautiful about a classically designed front door handle that adds a welcoming touch to your door. The Del Mar Entrance Set is made by Baldwin as part of the Reserve Collection. As such, it is made with the attention to quality that makes Baldwin a popular choice for designers and homeowners alike. It is backed by a lifetime manufacture's warranty and a 25 year finish warranty. And great quality isn't the only thing that the Del Mar has going for it. It is available in single, double, or dummy cylinder functions with any of 6 interior trim options and an array of beautiful finish choices so that you can select the best fit for your personal style and your needs. It will fit doors with thicknesses between 1-3/4 inches and 2-1/2 inches and it comes with an adjustable latch for 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the Baldwin Reserve Collection Del Mar Handleset with Round Rose:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Collection Del Mar Handleset:
- Exterior Overall Length: 16-13/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 9-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-8/9"
- Interior Deadbolt Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt to Latch Spacing: 5-1/2" center to center
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.