Emtek 7990, Rope Entry Door Lockset
The 9-1/2 Inch Rope Entry Door Lockset is a great addition to any traditional home. This classic handleset is available in single cylinder, interconnected single cylinder, or dummy functions. Choose from a huge selection of time-honored trim options including a matching rope lever or a clear crystal knob. This Rope Front Door Handle will fit standard 2-1/8 inch door preparations with door thicknesses ranging from 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick and with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Features of the Large Rope Sideplate Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Solid brass latch with saw-proof insert.
Specifications for the Emtek Rope 9-1/2 Inch Entry Set:
- Material: Brass
- Overall Height: 9-1/2"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Overall Width: 2-1/2"
- Plate Thickness: 3/8"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw
- Emtek 7990 Specifications (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob/lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Interconnected Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. The interior knob/lever opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt for immediate egress.