Adams Rite MS1861-01, Deadbolt for the Bottom Rail of Store Doors
The Bottom Rail Deadbolt is usually used on storefront doors where the stile does not have enough room for a standard vertical lock or on glass doors that don't have a stile at all. Instead, this deadbolt is installed on the bottom of a door and locks into the threshold. A Grade 1 Lock, it accepts standard 1-5/32 inch diameter Mortise Thumbturns and Mortise Lock Cylinders (Lock Cylinders NOT Included).
Also Available MS1861 Dual Locking Bottom Rail Deadlock
Features of the MS1861 Bottom Rail Deadbolt:
- ANSI Grade 1 Lock.
- Key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position.
- The Bottom Rail Deadbolt can be used with with any standard 1-5/32” diameter mortise cylinder from either (or both) sides. The Cylinder must have MS dimensioned cam.
- The case is made from steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Bolt is made from hardened steel.
- Comes packaged with machine screws. Cylinders and/or thumbturns are Sold Separately. (Lock Cylinders NOT Included)
Specifications of the MS1861 Series MS Bottom Rail Deadbolt: