Adams Rite 1830, Store Front Door Bottom Rail Swing Bolt
The Narrow Stile Bottom Rail Deadlock is used mostly on store front doors with an ultra-narrow stile or on tempered glass doors with a shallow bottom rail (shoe). This Grade 1 deadlock uses a very small latchbolt. Accepts standard Mortise Thumbturns and Mortise Lock Cylinders.
Features of the 1830 Bottom Rail Deadlock:
- ANSI Grade 1 Lock.
- Key can be removed only when bolt is in a positively locked or unlocked position.
- The Bottom Rail Deadlock can be used with with any standard 1-5/32” mortise cylinder from either (or both) sides. The Cylinder must have MS dimensioned cam.
- The case is made from steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Bolt is made from six-ply laminated steel with eight plys within case. Center ply has aluminaceramic
core to deter hacksaw attack.
- For use on metal or glass doors.
- Comes packaged with machine screws.
- *Cylinders and/or thumbturns as well as the strike are Sold Separately.
Specifications of the Narrow Stile Bottom Rail Swing Bolt For Store Front Doors:
Sold Individually. Lock Body Only.