Global TH1100-FBUL-US26D, UL Listed Brushed Chrome 12" Flush Bolt
The UL Listed Commercial Flush Bolt for Hollow Metal Doors is used to secure the inactive door on a set of double doors no matter if the active door is open or closed. When the inactive door is closed, moving the lock lever up locks it and moving the lever down unlocks it. This flush bolt has a 12 inch extension with a 1-1/2 inch adjustable bolt head. UL Listed, this Brushed Chrome 12" Flush Bolt is for for use on metal fire doors up to 4 feet x 8 feet for up to 3 hours. It comes packaged with installation hardware, guide plate, and strike.
Cross Reference--The Global TH1100-FBUL Flush Bolt can be used in place of the following: Ives FB458, ABH 1855S, Hager 282D, Trimco 3917, Rockwood 555, and Don-Jo 1555.
Features of the Hollow Metal Door Flush Bolt:
- ANSI 156.16. UL Listed for use on metal fire doors up to 4'0" x 8'0" for up to 3 hours.
- Comes packaged with Strike and guide plates
- 1-1/2" adjustable bolt head.
Specifications of the Commercial Hollow Metal Door UL Listed Flush Bolt:
- Finish: Brushed Chrome
- Face Plate Length: 6-3/4"
- Face Plate Width: 1"
- Mounting Holes: 6-1/4" Center to Center
- Flush Bolt Length: 12"
- Extention Rod: 10-1/2" Length, 1/4-20 Thread
- Bolt Throw: 3/4"
- Vertical Adjustment: 7/8"
- 5/8" adjustment on rod length
- Strike Plate: 2-1/4" x 15/16"
- Guide Plate: 2" x 15/16"
- Global TH1100-FBUL Dimension Diagram (PDF)