Baldwin 8220, Grade 1 Low Profile Squared Deadbolt
The Square Single Cylinder Grade 1 Deadbolt has a truly contemporary look that is perfect for modernizing any home. As a grade 1 deadbolt, it is the top of the line. It is 2.6 inches squared with a .5 inch projection. Choose from a wide array of finishes.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior or by a thumbturn from the interior.
Features of the Baldwin 8220 Squared Single Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Square Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Length: 2.6" squared
- Projection: .5"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness Optional: STD 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" or THK 2" - 2-1/4" Thick Door
- Length: 2.75" squared
- Rose Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"