PDQ GP Series Philadelphia Commercial Interchangeable Core (IC) Levers
The Philadelphia Commercial Lever complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000 for Grade 2 locks. listed by UL / ULC for ratings of “A” label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4’0” x 8’0”. This commercial lever is ADA compliant and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors.
The Philadelphia Grade 2 Commercial Interchangeable Core (IC) Leverset fits standard 161 commercial door prep with through-door thru bolting. This Commercial IC Grade 2 Lever is solid cast with no plastic inserts. It has a 5-1/2" minimum in overall length supported by spring power totally independent of chassis or latch unit. Available in Entry, Storeroom, and Classroom functions.
Also available: Other Functions PDQ GP Series Commercial Levers
Features of the PDQ GP Series IC Lever Lockset:
- BHMA certified.
- ANSI A250.13-2003, Series 4000 Grade 2
- ADA Compliant: meets the Americans With Disabilities Act. In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- UL fire rated for 3 hour fire door.
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Specifications for the PDQ GP Series IC Lever Lockset:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep with through-bolt mounting.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Front: 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" Beveled 1/8" on 2"
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Philadelphia Levers zinc diecast.
- Interchangeable Core: Small format IC less core (no lock cylinder). Compatible with Best, Falcon, Arrow 6 or 7 pin cylinders.
- Finish: Satin Chrome
When Selecting a Function:
- Entry (ANSI F81): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.