Bommer LB4311-400 4" x 4" x 1/4" Radius Single Acting Spring Hinge
Packaged complete with a Pair (2) Single Action Spring Door Hinges, Tension Adjusting Tool, Locking Pins plus #10 x 3/4" Wood Screws and #10-24 x 1/2" machine screws. Utilizes ANSI template screw hole pattern for use with wood or metal doors.
Bommer spring hinges are UL Listed for fire door applications, certified Grade 1 (highest grade) for 1 million cycles and made in the USA. Pivot point aligns with residential butt hinges gage .085 to .109
The included Tension Rod Tool is use to adjust spring tension. The Locking Pins hold the Spring in tension after it is set. These adjustable tension spring hinges allow you to determine how much closing force you apply to the door (how hard/fast the door self closes).
Specifications for Bommer LB4311-400 Spring Hinge
- Hinge Material: Durable Steel
- Height: 4"
- Width: 4"
- Corners: 1/4" Radius
- Gauge of Metal: .096 (standard)
- Number of Holes: 8
- Standard Template Hole Pattern
- Wood Screws: #10 x 3/4"
- Machine Screws: #10-24 x 1/2"
- Adjustable Spring Torque
- UL Listed R-4667 653M for fire door applications.
- BHMA Certified Grade 1 for 1 million cycles.
- Bommer LB4311-400 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
Sold as a pair (2 Hinges).
** This item is being discontinued. Very limited quantities available.