Emtek 8521RL, Traditional Rope Lever with Rectangular Rose
The Rope Lever with Rectangular Rose is timeless with its classic rope design paired with a more modern rectangular rose. It is the perfect finishing touch for any transitional home. The Traditional Rope Leverset is easy to install and will fit 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled doors that are 1-1/4 inches to 3 inches thick with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. This classic door lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Choose from a wide array of beautiful finishes.
Features of the Traditional Rope Door Leverset:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Rope Lever:
- Material: Brass
- Lever Length: 4-7/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/8"
- Clearance: 1-1/8"
- Rose Height: 4-3/8"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide