|On Sale This Week
Rectangular 36" Stainless Steel Door Pull
This satin stainless steel door pull has a 3 foot center to center. It is available as a Thru-Bolt Mounted Pull, a Surface Mounted Pull, or Back-to-Back Mounted Pulls (must order 2 pulls). Since it is made out of stainless steel, it is durable. The 36 Inch Rectangular Satin Stainless Steel Pull is for use in residential as well as commercial applications. Choose from mounting kits for use on wood, fiberglass, metal, or glass doors.
24" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull,
48" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull,
60" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull, and
72" Rectangular Stainless Steel Pull
Specifications for the 36" Stainless Steel Rectangular Pull:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Mounting Centers: 36" (914.4 mm) C/C
- Overall Length: 37" (940 mm)
- Clearance: 2-5/8" (66.7 mm)
- Projection: 3-5/8" (92 mm)
- Handle Width: 1" (25.4 mm) x 1-1/2" (38.1 mm)
- ADA Compliant
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.
Limited quantities available. Contact us for more information.