Omnia 332RE, Tuscan Lever
The Tuscan Door Lever is available in 4 finishes: Florentine Brass, Siena Brass, Etruscan Bronze, and Venetian Nickel. Part of Omnia's Classico Collection, the Tuscan 332RE Lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Although ornate, this lever has a rustic feel, the perfect combination of beautiful details and old-world charm.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Tuscan Door Leverset:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
Specifications for the Omnia 332RE Tuscan Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 55 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
The Single Dummy Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Lever functions are Non-Handed.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws