Omnia 309RE, Classico Collection Ornate Leverset
This Ornate Door Lever made by Omnia brings together beautiful detailing and quality craftsmanship. The Ornate Leverset is available in Florentine Brass, Siena Brass, Etruscan bronze, and Venetian Nickel (pictured) finishes. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Ornate Door Leverset:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
Specifications for the Omnia 309RE Ornate Door Lever:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 55 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
The Single Dummy Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Lever functions are Non-Handed.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws