Omnia 305RE, Classico Collection Vintage Lever
We strongly advise you click to enlarge the picture of this 1920's Vintage Leverset because only then will you be able to see the true beauty of it. The Roaring 20's Vintage Door Lever features all the bold shapes and ornate styling of the roaring 20's. Made by Omnia, the 305RE leverset is available in 4 finishes, though we have to admit that we like it best as pictured, in the Florentine Brass. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Vintage Roaring 20's Door Leverset:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
Specifications for the Omnia 305RE 1920's Vintage Leverset:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 55 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
The Single Dummy Lever Functions are Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other Lever functions are Non-Handed.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws