Omnia 59FL, Classico Collection Ornate Egg Knobset
Omnia went all out when designing their new Classico Collection. The Classico Floral Oval Knobset is a stunning example of how beautiful detailing and old world shapes can come together to form a knob that looks rich. Add a bit of traditional glamor to your home with the Omnia 59FL egg knob with round rose. It is available in 4 finishes: Siena Brass (pictured), Florentine Brass, Etruscan Bronze, and Venetian Nickel. All of the finishes are designed to highlight the intricate detailing of both knob and rose. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions for 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2" thick doors with either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
Also Available: Matching Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Ornate Egg Door Knobset:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
- Full lip strike comes standard.
Specifications for the Classic Egg Shaped Knob with Round Rosette:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Knob Height: 2-1/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-15/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 55 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door knob on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door knob on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws