Schlage F60CAM, Traditional Camelot Single Cylinder Handleset
The distinctive design of the Camelot combines architectural inspired arches with graceful curves. The two-piece design offers flexibility for doors with non-standard hole locations while providing a classic appearance for smaller entranceways. A fine example for the legendary quality and reliability Schlage has come to be known for, it is made with a rugged all-metal chassis for added security. What is more, the Camelot Handleset is gorgeous, featuring beveled edged mounting plates that look great for traditional styled homes. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is key operated from the exterior and by a turn knob on interior while a thumbpiece operates the latch underneath the deadbolt from the exterior and a turnknob operates it from the interior.
Single Cylinder Handleset: The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key from the outside or by a thumbturn on the inside. The latch is retracted by a thumbpiece from the outside and by a turn knob on the inside.
Also available matching: Camelot Dummy Handleset
Features of the Schlage Camelot Handleset:
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 security.
- Easy installation.
- All metal chassis for strength and durability.
- 3 screw door frame reinforcer.
- C keyway comes packaged with 2 keys.
- Outside Trim: Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
- Inside Trim: are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Easy installation.
- Will fit most standard door preparations.
- Adjustable throughbolt can move up and down 1-1/2" to fit a variety of pre-existing holes
Specifications of the Single Cylinder Camelot Handleset:
- Rage of Door Preparation: 4" to 5-1/2"
- Exterior Total Height: 18-1/16" (with 5-1/2" door prep)
- Exterior Total Projection: 2-15/16"
- Exterior Center to Center Grip Range: adjustable 8-3/8" to 9-7/8"
- Exterior Deadbolt Escutcheon Height: 3-3/8"
- Exterior Deadbolt Escutcheon Width: 3"
- Exterior Top Grip Escutcheon Width: 3"
- Exterior Grip Height: 12-1/2"
- Backset: will fit 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: will fit 1-5/8" up to 1-3/4" packaged with extra screws to accommodate 2" doors
- Schlage Camelot Exterior Handleset Specifications (PDF)
This handleset is customisable with a huge selection of interior trim knobs and levers and additional finish color options just contact us for all the options!
The inside trim will match the outside handleset finish. The Orbit knob is not available in Aged Brass, Antique Pewter, Matte Black, or Aged Bronze. The Andover Knob is not available in Matte Black. The Flair Lever is not available in Matte Black.