Schlage F93CEN, Modern Century Dummy Handleset
This Schlage made handleset has stylish square mounts on the outside. The Century Handleset is exemplary of quality. When you have a Schlage handleset on your front door, you know your home is secure. The Century Handleset exterior features a solid brass construction for security. Primarily used on the inactive side of double doors, this dummy handleset is just for looks and does not latch or lock.
Dummy Cylinder Handleset: Just for looks, it is used on inactive doors and does not function. Does not latch or lock.
Also available matching: Century Single Cylinder Handleset
Features of the Schlage Century Handleset:
- Outside Trim: Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
- Inside Trim: are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Easy installation.
- Will fit most standard door preparations.
Specifications of the Dummy Cylinder Century Handleset:
- Rage of Door Preparation: 4" to 5-1/2"
- Exterior Total Height: 17-13/16" (with 5-1/2" door prep)
- Exterior Total Projection: 2-1/4"
- Exterior Center to Center Grip Range: adjustable 8-1/2" to 9-3/4"
- Exterior Dummy Deadbolt Escutcheon Height: 3-1/2"
- Exterior Dummy Deadbolt Escutcheon Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Top Grip Escutcheon Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Height: 11-7/8"
- Schlage Century Exterior Handleset Specifications (PDF)
This handleset is customisable with a huge selection of interior trim knobs and levers and additional finish color options just contact us for all the options!
The inside trim will match the handleset's finish. The Georgian Knob is not available in Satin Chrome. The Andover Knob is not available in Matte Black.