Schlage F93PLY, Oval Plymouth Dummy Handleset
Primarily used on front doors, this Schlage made handleset features oval mounts on the outside. The Plymouth Handleset is a fine example of sophistication; but do not be fooled into thinking that functionality and quality have been sacrificed in the name of beauty. This handleset features solid brass construction. Dummy handlesets are for looks only. Since they do not latch or lock, they are usually used as a pull or to match trim on the inactive side of double doors.
Dummy Cylinder Handleset: Just for looks, it is used on inactive doors and does not function. Does not latch or lock.
Also available matching: Plymouth Single Cylinder Handleset
Features of the Schlage Plymouth Handleset:
- Outside Trim: Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
- Inside Trim: are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Easy installation.
- Will fit most standard door preparations.
Specifications of the Dummy Plymouth Handleset:
- Rage of Door Preparation: 4" to 5-1/2"
- Exterior Total Height: 18-1/16" (with 5-1/2" door prep)
- Exterior Total Projection: 2-5/16"
- Exterior Center to Center Grip Range: adjustable 8-3/8" to 9-7/8"
- Exterior Dummy Deadbolt Escutcheon Height: 3-9/16"
- Exterior Dummy Deadbolt Escutcheon Width: 2-15/16"
- Exterior Top Grip Escutcheon Width: 2-15/16"
- Exterior Grip Height: 12-5/8"
- Schlage Plymouth Exterior Handleset Specifications (PDF)
This handleset is customisable with a huge selection of interior trim knobs and levers and additional finish color options just contact us for all the options!
The inside trim will match the outside handleset's finish. The Georgian Knob is not available in Satin Chrome. The Elan Lever is not available in Antique Pewter. The Flair Lever is not available in Matte Black.