Weslock 2165/2110, Single Cylinder Modern Handleset with Impressa Knob
The modern design of this Weslock made handleset makes it a great choice for the front doors of contemporary homes. The rectangular mounts and flowing lines come together to form an entryset that is very striking--both elegant and beautiful. It has a modern finish that really accentuates its modern look. A single cylinder handleset, the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior; while the latchbolt underneath the deadbolt is operated by a turn knob from the interior and a thumbpiece from the exterior. Easy to install, it will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/4 inches to 2 inches. There is an optional thick door kit that will accommodate doors with thicknesses from 2 inches to 2-1/4 inches. It will adjust to fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An ANSI rated grade 2 lock, this outside trim handleset made by Weslock not only looks fantastic, it is made with the attention to quality Weslock is known for.
Single Cylinder Handleset: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the interior, the knob operates the latch and a thumbturn operates the deadbolt.
Also available matching:
Modern Double Cylinder Handleset
Modern Dummy Handleset
This modern handleset is from the Weslock Traditionale Collection which features solid brass construction and lifetime mechanical and finish warranties.
Features of the Weslock Single Cylinder Modern Entrance Set:
- Material: solid brass
- Meets ANSI A 156.2 grade 2 lock standards.
- 5-pin cylinder.
- Adjustable latches with removable faceplates.
- 5-1/2" minimum center to center cross hole spacing
- 1 inch throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers to prevent sawing.
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Manufacturer Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Traditionale Collection Single Cylinder Modern Handleset:
- Exterior Length: 18"
- Exterior Projection: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Width: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2" with optional thick door kit for doors 2" to 2-1/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates.