Omnia 3911-US32D, Square Stainless Steel Privacy Pocket Door Lock
The Square Privacy Sliding Pocket Door Lock Set has a satin (brushed) stainless steel finish. The contemporary square design of this stainless steel sliding pocket door lock makes it the perfect choice for modern homes. It is good for doors 1-3/8 inch or 1-3/4 inch thick with a 2 inch backset. A privacy lock, it is for use on bedrooms and bathrooms.
The finger edge pull is pressure mounted into the door's edge so that you have something to grip in order to slide the door out of the pocket. The square flush pulls are pressure mounted into the door's face. No screws are needed for a clean contemporary appearance. The mortise lock body is easily mounted with two screws.
Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via an emergency turn. A privacy lock does not offer security, it offers privacy.
Also Available: Square Passage Pocket Door Set and Square Double Pocket Door Set
Specifications of the Omnia 3911 Privacy Sliding Pocket door Lock:
- Material: .050" Thick Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Trim Length: 2-3/16" square
- Projection: 3/32"
- Mortise Lockbody Length: 3-15/16"
- Mortise Lockbody Depth: 2-3/4"
- Mortise Faceplate Length: 6-5/16"
- Mortise Faceplate Width: 5/8"
- Edge Pull Length: 1-3/16" square
- Edge Pull Depth: 1-19/32"
- Backset: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 3911-US32D Installation Instructions(PDF)
Sold as a Set: privacy mortise lock body, two (2) square flush pulls, square edge pull, strike plate, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.