Omnia 3910DD-US32D, Round Double Pocket Door Lock Set
For use on double pocket doors, this French Sliding Pocket Door Privacy Set features a brushed stainless steel finish for a contemporary look. A privacy set, it is great for bathrooms and bedrooms. The privacy mortise lock is installed on one door and the strike plate is installed on the other door. When locked, the two pocket doors are tightly hooked together. It is good for doors 1-3/8 inch or 1-3/4 inch thick with a 2 inch backset. The Round Double Pocket Door Lock Set comes with everything you need to lock two sliding doors together.
The finger edge pull is pressure mounted into the door's edge so that you have something to grip in order to slide the door out of the pocket. The round flush pulls are pressure mounted into the door's face. No screws are needed for a clean contemporary appearance. The mortise lock body is easily mounted with two screws.
Also Available: Round Passage Pocket Door Set and Round Privacy Pocket Door Set
Specifications of the Omnia 3910DD Round Double Pocket Door Lock Set:
- Material: .050" Thick Solid Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Trim Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Projection: 3/32"
- Mortise Lockbody Length: 3-15/16"
- Mortise Lockbody Depth: 2-3/4"
- Mortise Faceplate Length: 6-5/16"
- Mortise Faceplate Width: 5/8"
- Edge Pull Diameter: 1-3/16"
- Edge Pull Depth: 1-19/32"
- Backset: 2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 3910-US32D Installation Instructions(PDF)
Sold as a Set: privacy mortise lock body, two (2) flush pulls for locking door, two (2) flush pulls for non-locking door, two (2) round edge pulls, strike plate, and all mounting hardware. For One Pair of Pocket Doors. (2 doors).