|On Sale This Week
DoralLock ZMLR, Contemporary Mandeville Door Lever
We love the Mandeville Door Lever for its modern design. The sleek silhouette is perfect for contemporary homes and apartments. It is available in satin nickel, polished chrome, and oil rubbed bronze finishes. We like it best in the polished chrome finish as it really brings out the modern design aesthetic. Easy to install, the Mandeville Lever is made for doors 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick with and adjustable backset from 2-3/8 inches to 2-3/4 inches. It will fit most pre-drilled doors.
Features of the DoralLock Mandeville Door Lever:
- Easy to install, this lever fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Comes packaged with a mortise latch.
- Concealed screw mounting
- 3-year mechanical warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Specifications of the Contemporary Mandeville Lever:
- Overall Length: 5-1/8"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/8"
- Lever Diameter: 9/16"
- Lever Projection: 1-7/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Lever Clearance: 1-3/4"
- Spindle Length: 3-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Material: Zinc
- DoralLock ZMLR Mandeville Lever Specifications (PDF)
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a privacy pin located on the rose. In an emergency, it can unlocked via emergency release hole on exterior rose. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy pin, door latch and strike plate.
- The Privacy Lever Function is Handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are Non-Handed.