Modern 2-3/8" Square Stainless Steel Pocket Door Handle
The clean, sharp edges of this 2-3/8 Inch Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull make it a perfect addition to any modern space. Square-shaped hardware is very popular because it is unexpected. This flush pull has a 1/16 inch projection, making it a great choice for use on sliding pocket doors; but this contemporary flush pull can be used on any door where a flush-with-the-door-face-pull is desired. Available in either polished or satin stainless steel finish.
The Modern Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors.
Specifications for the Canaropa FP414-60 Stainless Steel Small Square Pocket Door Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 2" (50 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 2" (50 mm)