Modern 5-5/16" Stainless Steel Flush Pull with Finger Cutout Cover
The Stainless Steel Flush Pull With Flush Cover has a modern look exemplified by smart design. The spring-loaded finger cutout cover depresses to reveal the inner lip. When not in use, the flush appearance is truly beautiful, a perfect take on ultra-modern design. This pocket door pull is available in either polished or satin stainless steel. It measures 5-5/16 inches high by 2-3/16 inches wide.
The Modern Rectangular Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Canaropa FPC402-135 Stainless Steel Flush Door Pull with Spring-Loaded Finger Cutout Cover:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 5-5/16" (135mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/16" (55 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Mounting Hole Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 3-15/16" (100 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 4-15/16" (125 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Lip: 5/16" (8 mm)