Canaropa JNF FP224-110-630, 110 mm Square Satin Stainless Steel Flush Pull
4-5/16 inches does not seem big on paper but in reality, this 4-5/16 Inch Square Flush Pull with Offset Grip is very sizable. We like the big impact that it has. Its modern styling and satin stainless steel finish really pops. The offset finger hold provides plenty of room for large hands to get a good grip. Made by JNF in Portugal, this stainless steel flush pull is a perfect way to bring any door into the modern world.
Also Available Smaller 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Flush Pull
The Modern Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Extra Large Modern Flush Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 4-5/16" square (110 mm)
- Total Depth: 19/32" (16 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 17/32" (14 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 2-11/16" (68 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1-11/32" (34 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Diameter: 4-1/32" (102 mm)