Canaropa JNF-FP224-70, Modern Square Satin Stainless Steel Flush Pull
We love the modern look of this pocket door pull. The square shape paired with the sleekness of satin stainless steel really highlights its ultra-modern styling. The Modern Square Flush Pull With Offset Finger Hole is made in Europe by JNF, who is known for their high quality stainless steel door hardware. This pocket door handle measures 2-3/4 inches square the rectangular cutout provides plenty of room for any size hand to get a good grip. We think this pull would look super slick on black cabinets or even on a modern barn door.
Also Available Larger 4-5/16" Stainless Steel Flush Pull
The Modern Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Modern Square Pocket Door Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 2-3/4" square (70 mm)
- Total Depth: 19/32" (16 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 17-32" (14 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 1-1/2" (40 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 31/32" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Diameter: 2-1/4" (60 mm)