Canaropa JNF-FP223-50-630, 2 Inch Square Satin Stainless Steel Flush Pull
The Modern 2 Inch Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull might be small, but it creates a big impact. It is the little details that make a room, and this 2 inch square finger pull is a great way to add a modern touch to any sliding door. It is made out of stainless steel with a satin finish. Produced by JNF in Portugal, this pocket door pull is both beautiful and chic.
Also Available Larger 2-3/4" Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull
The Modern Square Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Modern Square Pocket Door Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 1-31/32" square (50 mm)
- Total Depth: 15/32" (12 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 1-1/32" square (26 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Diameter: 1-1/2" (40 mm)
- Lip: 3/16" (5 mm)