Modern 11-13/16" Pocket Door Pull with Flush Cover
Measuring 11-13/16 inches, this Stainless Steel Flush Pull is sure to make a big statement. It is perfect for large doors as the size will ensure that it is not overlooked. The Extra Long Stainless Steel Pocket Door Pull features a spring-loaded finger cover which means that gentle pressure from your finger depresses the flush cover to give your hand something to grasp. The 11-13/16 Stainless Steel Flush Pull with Spring-Loaded Finger Cover is an ultra-modern take on a flush pull.
The Modern Rectangular Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Canaropa FP406-300 Modern Extra Long Flush Pull:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 11-13/16" (300 mm)
- Total Width: 2-5/32" (55 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 9-13/16" (250 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 10-15/16" (278 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel