5-5/16" Modern Rectangular Stainless Steel Pocket Door Handle
Made by JNF in Portugal, the Rectangular Stainless Steel Flush Pull With Flush Cover features an ultra modern design. The sleek, flush appearance is achieved with a spring-loaded finger cover. Gentle pressure from your finger depresses the flush cover to give your hand something to grasp. You might think that something like this would be clunky to use, but attention to quality ensures that this pocket door pull has an operation as sleek as its appearance. Choose from the ever popular satin stainless finish or the mirrored polished stainless finish.
The Modern Rectangular Stainless Steel Flush Pull is pressure mounted into the door so screws are not needed. It can also be screwed in from the back for use on smaller doors. For use on pocket doors, sliding doors, cabinet doors--any door where a "flush with the door face" pull is desired.
Specifications for the Canaropa FPC400-135 Stainless Steel Flush Door Pull with Spring-Loaded Finger Cover:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Height: 5-5/16" (135 mm)
- Total Width: 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Total Depth: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Door Cutout Depth: 21/32" (17 mm)
- Projection: 1/16" (2 mm)
- Finger Opening Height: 3-15/16" (100 mm)
- Finger Opening Width: 1" (25 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Height: 4-15/16" (125 mm)
- Door Cutout Opening Width: 1-13/16" (46 mm)
- Center to Center: 4-18/25" (120 mm)
- Lip: 5/16" (8 mm)