Schlage F-Series Elan Door Lever Set
The modern design and striking angular lines of the Elan Lever enhances both contemporary and modern homes. It will fit standard door cutouts and has an adjustable backset. Available 3 finishes in single dummy, privacy, passage, keyed entry, and storeroom lock functions.
When you install Schlage levers, you safeguard your home and family as well as your peace of mind. Schlage Elan door levers are resistant to tarnishing, discoloration and corrosion. Plus, the wide variety of finishes may make your decision tough--just like the Elan lever.
Features of the Schlage Elan Door Lever:
- One piece lever for better security and appearance.
- Fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Pressure-cast zinc tubular lock housing.
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty on residential applications.
Specifications of the F-Series Schlage Elan Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4"
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Adjustable Backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4" thick doors
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim on one side of the door. It does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. The lock is activated by a push button in the center of the lever while turning the inside lever releases the lock. It can be opened from the outside with a small circular tool.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside always unlocked.
- Storeroom Lock (Keyed Entry Only): Use when entry by a key is needed. Always locked, entry from the outside requires a key. The inside lever is always unlocked. The outside lever is fixed.