8-3/4 Inch Square Handle
The 8-3/4" square handle is perfect for smaller doors such as pantry doors, large cabinets and interior doors. It is available in brushed nickel, polished chrome and oil rubbed bronze finishes to fit any decor; but it is the sharp, clean lines of this square door handle that give it a modern feel.
This modern door handle is made out of 3/4" diameter square tubing. It has a 8" center to center mounting (distance between the 2 mounting screws). For use on doors made of wood, metal or composites (such as fiberglass).
For glass doors use 8" Square Shower Door Handles.
Also Available: Shorter 6-3/4" Square Pull
Specifications and Features of the 8-3/4 Inch Square Handle Pull:
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Mounting Length: 8" Center to Center
- Pull Diameter: 3/4" (19 mm) Square Tubing
- Overall Projection: 2-5/16"
- Clearance: 1-5/8"
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.