10 Inch Contemporary Door Pull
The 10" contemporary ladder style pull is perfect for smaller doors such as pantry doors, large cabinets and interior doors. It is available in brushed nickel, polished chrome and oil rubbed bronze finishes to fit any decor; but it is the sharp, clean lines of this door handle that give it a contemporary feel.
This contemporary door handle is made out of 3/4" diameter (the same diameter as a US penny) tubing. It has a 6" center to center mounting (distance between the 2 mounting screws). For use on doors made of wood, metal, or composites (such as fiberglass).
For glass doors use 10 Inch Contemporary Glass Door Pulls.
Also Available: Longer 12 Inch Contemporary Pull
Specifications and Features of the 10" Contemporary Door Pull:
- Overall Length: 10" (254 mm)
- Mounting Length: 6" Center to Center (152 mm)
- Pull Diameter: 3/4" (19 mm) Round Tubing
- Mounting Point Diameter: 5/6" (16 mm)
- Overall Projection: 2-1/4"
- Clearance: 1-1/2"
When Selecting a Mounting Hardware:
- Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- Back to Back Mounting: Pulls bolt to each other through the door. Requires 2 pulls.
Sold individually (1 door pull handle). If you order Back-to-Back Mounting please Order 2 Pulls.