HES 9600 Electric Strike for Rim Panic Device
Surface mounted stainless steel electric strike assembly for use with Rim Panic Devices. Field selectable for fail secure or fail safe operation. Can be used with 12VDC or 24VDC. No cutting of the door frame is required for installation. Simple place the electric strike on the frame, align it with the exit device latch and install.
UL listed to ANSI 250.13-2003 Severe windstorm listed. Florida Building Code Approved (FL# 14307). UL1034 burglary resistant listed. ANSI/BHMA A156.31 Grade 1 certified.
Non-Handed, reversible for left or right hand doors. Can be used with wood or metal frames. Includes installation hardware and template.
Features for HES 9600 Electric Strike
- Stainless steel construction
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Windstorm rated
- Horizontal adjustable
- Accommodates up-to 3/4" Pullman latch (as used on rim exit devices)
- Tamper resistant
- Fail secure or fail safe operation
- 5 year limited manufacture warranty
Specifications for HES 9600 Electric Strike