Schlage J-MAR, Dexter Series Marin Door Lever Lockset
The Marin Lever has a 5 year finish warranty and a 25 year mechanical warranty, not to mention that it has a universal latch that fits either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. This standard lever made by Schlage is an inexpensive way to update your door hardware. The levers are zinc-based with a satin nickel or satin stainless steel finish. Available in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions.
Features of the Schlage Marin Door Lever:
- ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 3.
- Exposed trim is made out of wrought brass or bronze. Levers are zinc-based and plated to match the finish you choose.
- Fits standard door preparations.
- 5-Pin tumbler standard Schlage C keyway (for Keyed Entry function) .
- Lifetime mechanical warranty.
- 5 year finish warranty.
Specifications of the Schlage Marin Door Leverset:
- Lever Length: 4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Projection: 2-17/20"
- Will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. A turn-button located in the middle of the lever locks the door while turning the inside lever unlocks it.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside locked and unlocked by turn-button.