Schlage J-LAS, Dexter Series La Salle Door Lever Lockset
With an elegant curved design, the Schlage Dexter La Salle Leverset is an inexpensive way to add classic style to your home. Schlage makes installing this lever easy on doors with standard cut-outs since the universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and it will fit doors with thicknesses from 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4". Available in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions. This lever has a lifetime mechanical warranty and the 5 year finish warranty.
Features of the Schlage La Salle Door Lever:
- ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 3.
- Exposed trim is made out of wrought brass or bronze. Levers are zinc-based and plated to match the finish you choose.
- Fits standard door preparations.
- 5-Pin tumbler standard Schlage C keyway (for Keyed Entry function) .
- Lifetime mechanical warranty.
- 5 year finish warranty.
Specifications of the Schlage Dexter La Salle Lever:
- Lever Length: 4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Projection: 2-7/8"
- Will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. A turn-button located in the middle of the lever locks the door while turning the inside lever unlocks it.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside locked and unlocked by turn-button.
Note: The Single Dummy La Salle Lever is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide