Schlage J-DOV, Dexter Series Dover Door Lever Lockset
Simple yet modern in design, the Schlage Dover Lever is a great way to update your door hardware without breaking your bank. Schlage makes installing this lever easy. On doors with standard cut-outs, the universal latch fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and it will fit doors with thicknesses from 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4". Available in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions. This leverset has a lifetime mechanical warranty and the 5 year finish warranty.
Features of the Schlage Dexter Dover Door Lever:
- ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 3.
- Exposed trim is made out of wrought brass or bronze. Levers are zinc-based.
- Fits standard door preparations.
- 5-Pin tumbler standard Schlage C keyway (for Keyed Entry function) .
- Lifetime mechanical warranty.
- 5 year finish warranty.
Specifications of the Schlage Dover Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-5/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Projection: 2"
- Will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Universal latch fits either 2-3/8"or 2-3/4" backsets.
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim. Does not latch and does not lock.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latches but does not lock.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need locking. A turn-button located in the middle of the lever locks the door while turning the inside lever unlocks it.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a handle operated by a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside when locked by inside turn button. Inside locked and unlocked by turn-button.