Baldwin Emergency Exit 5245 Lever With 5048 Rosette
This quintessential door lever style is called "classic" for a reason. The simplistic appearance means that it is great for almost any style home from the most modern apartment to a century-old period home and every decor in between. This leverset will fit doors 1-3/8 inch to 2-1/4 inches thick with a backset of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An emergency exit lever, the lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior lever. Turning the interior lever will retract the latchbolt for immediate egress but will not unlock the exterior lever.
Features of the Baldwin 5245 Classic Scroll Keyed Entry Leverset:
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolt springs.
- Schlage "C" 6 pin lock cylinder, pinned to 5
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Includes standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Classic Lever:
- Lever Length: 4"
- Rose Diameter: 2.62"
- Overall Projection: 2.37"
- Latchbolt Throw: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" – 2-1/4"
- Backsets: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty
Emergency Exit: Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior lever. Turning the interior lever will retract the latchbolt for immediate egress. The door will remain locked from the exterior. Comes with an adjustable backset latch.
The Emergency Exit function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing.