Rim Exit Device Classroom Lever Set
This Escutcheon Plate classroom function lever (Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key) is suitable for all Wide and Medium Stile Doors (aluminum framed, hollow metal, or wood). For use on door's exterior with Panic Device Hardware. Escutcheon Plate covers standard 2-1/8" door prep.
For use with Global TH1100EDTBAR Touch Bar Rim Exit Device, TH1100EDSVTBAR Surface Vertical Rod Panic Device, ED-301 Crash Bar Exit Device, ED-VR331 Crash Bar Vertical Rod Door Exit Device, ED-VR331-48 Wide Door Crash Bar Vertical Rod Exit Device.
Packaged with mounting hardware, instructions, and 2 keys.
Features for DC-ELTE Classroom Function Lever
- Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key.
- Escutcheon Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Escutcheon Plate Height: 8-7/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Length: 5-1/8"
- Lock Cylinder: Standard Schlage C Keyway
- Supplied with 2 keys
- ADA Compliant Door Hardware
- Non Handed (field reversible)