Baldwin Emergency Exit 5237 Knob With 5048 Rosette
This solid forged brass knobset has old world beauty. Baldwin's Bethpage knob features a beveled edge rose that only adds to the classic allure. Concealed mounting means that the sleek look is not interrupted by unsightly screws; and because it is made by Baldwin from solid brass, you know that it is made with attention to both style and quality. This knobset will fit doors from 1-3/8 inch to 2-1/4 inches thick, and has an adjustable backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. An emergency exit knob, the lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior lever. Turning the interior lever will retract the latchbolt for immediate egress but will not unlock the exterior knob.
Emergency Exit: Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is activated by a key from the exterior or by a push-button located in the middle of the interior lever. Turning the interior lever will automatically retract the latchbolt for immediate egress. The door will remain locked from the exterior.
Also available Interior Bethpage Knobset
Features of the Baldwin 5237 Bethpage Keyed Entry Knobset:
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolt springs.
- Schlage "C" 6 pin lock cylinder, pinned to 5
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Includes standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Solid Brass Bethpage Knob:
- Knob Height: 2.51"
- Rose Height: 3.28"
- Overall Projection: 2.52"
- Latchbolt Throw: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" – 2-1/4"
- Backsets: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Function: Single Cylinder
- Material: Solid Brass
- Schlage C keyway
- Lifetime Limited Mechanical Warranty