Baldwin SQU-CSR, Square Lever with Matching Square Rose
The Square Leverset with Square Rose is the perfect accent to modern homes. It is available in polished chrome, polished nickel, satin nickel, venetian bronze, and satin black finishes. This modern leverset is easy to install and will fit most pre-drilled doors. It has an adjustable latch to fit 2-3/4 inch or 2-3/8 inch backsets; and it will accommodate doors 1-3/8 inches up to 2-1/2 inches thick. It is available in keyed, passage, privacy, and dummy functions. Backed by Baldwin's standard of excellence, the Square Lever with Contemporary Square Rose has a lifetime mechanical warranty and a 25 year finish warranty.
Features of the Modern Square Lever with Matching Rosette:
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch
- Latch Bolt: 1/2"
- Strike: square corner
- Keyed entry features the Baldwin 5-pin tumbler C keyway.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Square Lever with Contemporary Square Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- Keyed Entry Projection: 2-3/16"
- Rose Length: 2-9/16" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latchbolt: 1/2"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: Non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.
Sold Individually. Interior roses and Half Dummy roses have exposed screws.