Baldwin SEA-CSR, Seattle Handleset
We love the strong, sharp silhouette of the Seattle Handleset. It is a modern piece for front doors of even the most contemporary homes. The Seattle Grade 2 Entrance Set is available in Satin Nickel, Polished Chrome, and Venetian Bronze finishes. Choose from 3 modern interior trim options like the Tube Lever that is pictured. As part of Baldwin's Reserve Collection, the Seattle Entryset has a lifetime mechanical warranty and a 25 year finish warranty. Choose from single cylinder, double cylinder, and dummy functions. This handleset comes with an adjustable latch that will fit 2-3/4 inch backsets and 2-3/8 inch backsets. It will fit 1-3/4 inch up to 2-1/2 inch thick doors.
Features of the Seattle Handleset with Contemporary Square Rose:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Modern Seattle Entrance Set:
- Exterior Overall Length: 17-1/2"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Top Plate Length: 9-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-7/16"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 2-5/8" square
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 2-9/16" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.