Don-Jo 1406-630, 2-1/2 Inch Stainless Steel Convex Wall Door Bumper
The 2-1/2" diameter stainless steel door stop works great even with heavy doors. The rubber bumper is convex (protrudes outward). The Don-Jo made stainless steel 2-1/2 inch convex door bumper can be used anywhere from homes to schools to retail shopping malls to prevent damage from a door crashing into a wall.
Also available: 2-1/2" Concave Stainless Steel Door Bumper
By mounting the door bumper on the wall, and centering it where the door lever makes contact, you can protect both the wall and the knob.
Specifications for the Don-Jo 1406-630 2-1/2 Inch Stainless Steel Door Bumper:
- Housing Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Total Projection: 1-1/8"
- Housing Material: Wrought
- Convex Rubber Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Rubber Color: Gray
- Packaged with #8 x 1-1/4" Sheet Metal Screw, Plastic Anchor and Plastic Cement Anchor
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Don-Jo 1406 Dimensions (PDF)