Omnia 895TD, Traditional Scroll Lever with Stepped Round Rose
The Wave Lever with Round Rose is perfect for traditional decors. It features a classic-shaped wave lever and a steeped round rose. It is available in single dummy, double dummy, passage and privacy functions. Both the single dummy and the double dummy functions feature concealed surface mounting for easy installation. The passage and privacy functions are available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and the two functions are packaged for both 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors. Unencumbered by complexity, this traditional design is much sought after in decorative door hardware. Available in 7 finishes.
Features of the Wave Leverset:
Specifications of the Omnia 895TD Traditional Wave Lever With Round Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Backset: Optional 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide