Omnia 785RT, Fluted Lever With Rectangular Rose
Utilizing aspects from both contemporary and traditional styles, this leverset made by Omnia features a fluted lever and a rectangular rose. The modern shaped rose grants the lever a contemporary feel that makes it perfect for homes today. The Rectangular Rose with Simple Lever is available in single dummy, double dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Both the single dummy and the double dummy functions feature concealed surface mounting for easy installation. The passage and privacy functions are available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets and the two functions are packaged for both 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" thick doors. Available in 7 finishes.
Features of the Omnia 785RT Fluted Lever With Rectangular Rose:
Specifications of the Omnia 785RT Fluted Lever With Rectangular Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-5/8"
- Rose Height: 3"
- Backset: Optional 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on one side of door. Includes 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: A stationary lever for use as a pull or to match trim on both sides of door. Includes 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy and retract latchbolt. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 sub-roses, privacy button, tubular latch, strike plate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Door Handing Guide