DJO-OSLP-107-630, Stainless Steel Outswing Door Security Latch Guard Plate
This stainless steel security door latch protector is 7" high and designed specifically for outswing doors (door opens out of the room or building). For use with key-in knobs / levers (door knobs or levers that use a key to unlock) with a rosette (levers round plate) of 3-3/4" diameter or smaller.
Protect your commercial entry doors from tampering and latch prying with this steel security latch protector plate. No special tools required for installation.
Packaged with carriage bolts, washers and acorn cap nuts for safety and strength. May be used on hollow metal door/frame using ANSI strike.
Non-Handed, reversible for left or right hand outswinging doors. Fits doors with standard 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Specifications for the Don-Jo OSLP-107-630 Security Latch Guard:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 2-5/8"
- Plate Thickness: 12 Gauge (.104")
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Offset: 3/4" (.750")
- Lever/Knob Maximum Rosette Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Non-Handed (reversible)
- Fasteners: 2 each carriage bolts, washers and acorn cap nuts
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Don-Jo OSLP-107-630 Security Plate Dimensions (PDF)