Baldwin Clear Glass Fillmore 5080 Knob With 5004 Rope Rosette
This Baldwin made knobset will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches. The time honored elegance of the Fillmore Knob is illustrated in the fine cuts in the glass as well as in the the classic rope rose. Everything about this knobset is reminiscent of sophistication and beauty. It is available in four stunning finishes.
Features of the Baldwin 5080 Fillmore Knob With 5004 Rope Rosette:
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to three-hour rating.
- Fits 2-1/8" standard door preparation.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolts springs.
- Latches are reversible for all door conditions.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Fillmore Glass Knobset:
- 5004 Rope Rose Diameter: 2.625"
- Fillmore Knob Diameter: 2.19"
- Overall Projection: 2.69"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth knob. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two knobs.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button. An emergency release function allows the knob to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.