Acorn WTQBI, Single Cylinder Adobe Iron Mortise Deadbolt
The rough black finish of the Adobe Iron Single Cylinder Mortise Deadbolt has a rustic feel that will add texture to your doors. Iron deadbolts are good for adding a touch of old world beauty to your home without dating it; so a unique lock like this is perfect for new and historic homes. A single cylinder deadbolt, it is operated by thumbpiece from the inside and by key only from the outside. It will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/4” to 2-1/8”. Available with a 2-3/4" or 2-1/2" backset.
Features and Specifications of the Adobe Iron Single Cylinder Mortise Deadbolt:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8”
- Backset: 2-1/2" or 2-3/4"
- Mortise Lock Front Height: 4-5/8"
- Mortise Lock Front Width: 1-1/16"
- Thumbturn spindle and tail pieces are 1-1/2” long with 3/16” diamond.
- Schlage “C” keyway.
- Lifetime no rust warranty.
Single Cylinder: A key operates the deadbolt from the exterior while a thumbturn operates it from the interior.