Acorn RUZBI, Single Cylinder Oval Mortise Deadbolt
This single cylinder mortise deadbolt is operated by thumbpiece from the inside and by key from the outside. It has a beautiful, rustic feel that is exemplified by the oval shape and black finish. Rough black iron mimics the texture of naturally weathered metal for a traditional look and feel. The Oval Single Cylinder Mortise Deadbolt will fit door thicknesses ranging from 1-3/4” to 2-1/8”. Available with a 2-3/4" or 2-1/2" backset.
Features and Specifications of the Oval Single Cylinder Mortise Deadbolt:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Cylinder Collar Height: 1-5/8"
- Cylinder Collar Width: 2-3/8"
- Thickness: 1-3/4” to 2-1/8”
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-1/2"
- Mortise Lock Front Height: 4-5/8"
- Mortise Lock Front Width: 1-1/16"
- Thumbturn spindle and tail pieces are 1-1/2” long with 3/16” diamond.
- Schlage “C” keyway.
- Lifetime no rust warranty.
Single Cylinder: A key operates the deadbolt from the exterior while a thumbturn operates it from the interior.